Skip to main content

Who are you fighting?

Heló hello there!

I have heard some couples say their spouses are jealous of them because they are doing well than they (the jealous spouses) are.

The fact that your spouse is jealous of you does not make him/her your enemy. Even if you unknowingly married your enemy, you are in it. The word of God en treats us to love our enemies, and do good to them. If you think your spouse is your enemy, and you are a child of God, then obey the word of God and still treat your spouse right.

Fighting your spouse only makes your life harder and worse. Which would you choose? To obey God and have the Perfect Peace or yo fight a lone battle that will lead to unrest, sadness, pity and worse of all, hate?

#fixit
#TakingDominion
#monthofdominance
#wearegreatbecauseheloveus
#andsotheyloveus
#propheciescometrue
#rescuetheperishing

#birthmonth
#propheciesfufilled

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SPECIAL EDITION: PRAY OVER YOUR MARRIAGE and another love story

Dear readers,  Words are powerful. I have learnt to let most of the things I say be positive and contain a prayer. Praying God's word over your marriage is important.  Marriage is a blessing from God, but it is not always cherished the way it should be; Maybe because life gets busy, or we get distracted; Maybe because we start to take one another for granted; Or we disagree and let resentments hang on longer than they should. Hm! I was taught recently that the baggages we bring along from our past, into our marriages are a great burden as well. We take these baggages for granted but believe you me, most old baggages, are the cause of most broken marriages.  Some baggages are in the form of old girlfriends and boyfriends who are witches and wizards, or left some kind of spiritual bonding with your spouse. Some are in the form of just clingy exes. Some baggages may even just be low self esteem or extreme high expectations. When joined as ''one'', a new battle to...

Taste and see... THE LOVE STORY (birthday in the midst of Covid 19)

Buenos dias a todos, I have been writting posts about marriage beacause I feel inspired to share my personal experiences in marriage to help save other marriages. Along the way, I realized other couples also wanted to share thier experiences as well to help save more marriages. What a blessing God has given unto us to expand His kingdom. Come one, come all. Let us go out there and save more marriages.  Today, I am narrating the full story of this same beautiful man I met a long time ago. FYI, he is even more beautiful presently.  I met him when I had just completed High School. He had also just completed College.  I was working as a sales girl in a garment shop. A colleague of mine was his friend. He had come there to visit her and give her a flyer advertising a drama school he was starting. We had common intrest: film making. I still remember that first glance at him clearly like it was yesterday, ''What a beautiful boy'' I thought. Then took a second look at hi...

THE NAKED MARRIAGE

Welcome dear Readers, You must be thinking that I want to talk about sex today. But hey, we will be talking about that plus a lot more. True intimacy requires what happens in the bedroom plus a lot more. In the beginning, God created Adam and Eve, the first couple. They lived in an ideal world; no debt, no no crazy in laws, no baggage, no stress, no fighting and and also, NO CLOTHING! (Gen 2:25) When God reveals unto us a naked marriage, He is revealing to us something more than just walking around the house with no clothes on or just sex. He is revealing the importance of TRANSPARENCY, VULNERABILITY,ACCEPTANCE and INTIMACY at every level of the relationship. I am suggesting we become more intentional about working on our relationships this way. Love is honest. Love is trust. You open yourself to temptations when you decide not to live in a naked marriage. These temptations have led many down the path of doom. My husband used to believe trust in a marriage is a sacrifice. T...