Skip to main content

Nana Ama MacBrown goes bald!

Nana Ama MacBrown goes bald!

 Beautiful Ghanaian actress Nana Ama Mcbrown has joined the long and still counting list of female actresses that went bald for a role in a movie

After starring in most of our local movies, Nana Ama is currently working hard on a new movie titled “ATENBUO” a movie which also starred the TV and radio presenter Amanda Jessie, Kwasi Boudi and Kwajo Nkansah popularly known as “ lil Wayne”

It’s a story about a poor married couple (Nana Ama and Bishop) who faced the toughest hardship life could ever pose to them.

However when they finally got monetary breakthrough, through a lottery, the man died due to food poisoning by his own sister (Amanda Jessie).

Why she killed her brother, and why Nana Ama went bald in the story, we will find out in this upcoming movie “ATENBOU”

It is said that the hair is the greatest glory of a woman. And I wonder why some women sometimes decide to take that glory away in to go bald.

But none the less as an actress your role in a movie can sometimes require you to go bald. And that is totally acceptable. There are a number of actresses who aren’t afraid of committing themselves to their role and showing fans that they are willing to go the extra mile to exhibit their skills. Respect to all these beautiful actresses

But the question is will Nana Ama disclose how much she was paid for taking off her Glory as done by her Nigerian counterparts Mercy Johnson and Chika Ike?

Well thumbs up to her. And we are waiting to see the likes of Jackie Appiah, Nadia Buari, Yvonne Nelson and other beautiful actresses to take this bold step.

Meanwhile the movie “ATENBUO”, directed and produced by Ebenezer Ankra of Ank Media, is still in the wrap up stages.

We look forward to it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SPECIAL EDITION: PRAY OVER YOUR MARRIAGE and another love story

Dear readers,  Words are powerful. I have learnt to let most of the things I say be positive and contain a prayer. Praying God's word over your marriage is important.  Marriage is a blessing from God, but it is not always cherished the way it should be; Maybe because life gets busy, or we get distracted; Maybe because we start to take one another for granted; Or we disagree and let resentments hang on longer than they should. Hm! I was taught recently that the baggages we bring along from our past, into our marriages are a great burden as well. We take these baggages for granted but believe you me, most old baggages, are the cause of most broken marriages.  Some baggages are in the form of old girlfriends and boyfriends who are witches and wizards, or left some kind of spiritual bonding with your spouse. Some are in the form of just clingy exes. Some baggages may even just be low self esteem or extreme high expectations. When joined as ''one'', a new battle to...

MAKING THE CONSCIOUS EFFORT 1

 Welcome Dear Readers, Have you ever heard someone say ,"I am still with you, ain't I?"  "If i didn't love you, I would not be with you". Or better still, "No one marries his or her enemy."  Well all these statements can be true but when it becomes an anthem , then whoever is singing it, is in fact missing something. Making a relationship work takes effort. Effort I describe as conscious. You decide with your heart, mind and energy,physical energy to work your relationship towards success. If you are married,with kids, it as well become double Effort. Years back, I would constantly nag my husband of not loving me because he paid more attention to people outside our home. His favorite line in response to me was, "Did I marry them? Am I not with you?" You may be laughing now thinking this man... But this statement would pierce my heart to the core. I would cry my eyes out and sometimes even refuse to eat. I recently learnt to pray ...

Taste and see... THE LOVE STORY (birthday in the midst of Covid 19)

Buenos dias a todos, I have been writting posts about marriage beacause I feel inspired to share my personal experiences in marriage to help save other marriages. Along the way, I realized other couples also wanted to share thier experiences as well to help save more marriages. What a blessing God has given unto us to expand His kingdom. Come one, come all. Let us go out there and save more marriages.  Today, I am narrating the full story of this same beautiful man I met a long time ago. FYI, he is even more beautiful presently.  I met him when I had just completed High School. He had also just completed College.  I was working as a sales girl in a garment shop. A colleague of mine was his friend. He had come there to visit her and give her a flyer advertising a drama school he was starting. We had common intrest: film making. I still remember that first glance at him clearly like it was yesterday, ''What a beautiful boy'' I thought. Then took a second look at hi...